14 Jan 2011

About Group 1

Callum

From AS Media I have learned many skills which I will bring over to A2. Although my media project didn't go totally to planned, I can learn from my mistakes of things that did not go well last year. Last year I found out that I really enjoyed the editing process as it can totally change the footage you get into something totally different. This year I hope to take an active role in both the camera work and editing, while expanding my knowledge within the two. The mistakes I will change is staying on top of the work load and getting all the work done by the correct deadlines. The music I mainly like is rock and pop punk with my favourite bands being Blink 182 and All Time Low. My favourite music videos are Blink 182 - All The Small Things and 30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens.

Adam

In AS Media I have developed skills in camera work and editing, through our A2 project I would like to develop my skills further. I am really interested in media and am looking into doing media production at university to develop my editing skills further. In the project I would like to expand my skills in camera work. Genres of music that i listen to are indie and punk, my favorite bands are Maximo Park and Whole Wheat Bread, my favorite music videos are Pencil Full of Lead - Paolo Nuntini and Tribute - Tenacious D.

James

In AS Media I possessed a skill set of how to manage a project well, time management, camera work and learnt how to edit on Final Cut Express. This year I hope to become more accomplished using Final Cut Express as I feel it will aid me when I go to University to do Media Production/Practice. I like all genres of music, with Indie, Noise-Pop, and Electronic being my favourite genre's. My favourite artists are Menomena, Beach House, A Sunny Day in Glasgow, Crystal Castles, and The xx. My favourite music videos are Coma Cinema - Blissed, Menomena - Rotten Hell and Coma Cinema - Only.

Hannah

In my AS Media project, my skills and understanding in media developed in various ways. By starring in my video I realised how much I like to perform within film and my passion for acting and our storyline increased. Through editing I learnt how to work with the programming software ‘Final Cut Express’ and began to edit my groups opening sequence. By the end of the year I had learnt how to act in front of a camera and edit film to a good standard. This will help me with my next project, a music video. Hopefully further my skills and understanding with this task. my preference in music consists of chart music, indie bands and club classics. For example: Arcade fire, Ellie Goulding and Mystery Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment